The OurLIC CALENDAR
Please use the OurLIC Optin form to have your organization's events included in the OurLIC CALENDAR.
Reserve Holiday Parties Now! Catering, Corporate Events, Venues, & Parties
Find the perfect New Home:
Commercial Property Locator
The Queens Chamber of Commerce
|Queens Chamber of Commerce |
Click on picture above for details
Slide Show of photos
Full Description: Queens Chamber of Commerce offers a number of services to the borough's business community. Each of these activities helps business people by offering information and advice helpful to their business, as well as opportunities for meeting and working with other businesses and groups in Queens.
Membership in the Queens Chamber of Commerce is open to companies and organizations located or doing business in Queens County, New York. Companies may join as individual members, or may enroll as a corporate or major corporate member.
Interested in joining the Chamber? Here are a few ways you can:
* Email us your contact information at email@example.com
* Call us at 718-898-8500
* Join online via our website by clicking here
* Download a PDF (Portable Document Format) of our membership application, which you can mail in, or fax it to 718-898-8599
AdobeÃƒï¿½Ã‚Â® AcrobatÃƒï¿½Ã‚Â® ReaderÃƒï¿½Ã‚Â® is required to view PDF documents.
You can download it for free by clicking here
If you have any questions or would like more information, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 718-898-8500
Click here to view the full list of available business categories
Membership Provides many Benefits
* Networking with Chamber members to help your business grow
* Assistance in understanding and dealing with government regulations and agencies
* Opportunities to respond to proposed legislation at all levels
* Timely publications throughout the year to inform and advise
* Vital Information on trends, economic forecasts and demographics that impact your business
The Queens Chamber offers three levels of membership, Regular, Corporate and Major Corporate, suitable for every size and type of business enterprise. Each membership level has specific benefits and services design to deliver extraordinary value.
The Queens Chamber of Commerce is the borough s largest and most influential Business Advocacy Organization.
Regular Member ($370)
Local, owner operated, small business
* One designated representative to Chamber
* A free listing in our Buyer s Guide/ Membership Directory
* Invitations to attend, as a new member, three Chamber events free of charge (at discretion of the Chamber)
* Membership plaque
* Referrals to both our membership and the public
* Assistance resolving problems involving government agencies
* Subscription to Queensborough Magazine and online.
* Use of Chamber logo in promotional advertisements
* New Member Picture and Profile in Queensborough Magazine and online
Small to mid-size company looking to expand their business.
All the Benefits of Regular Membership Plus:
* Three designated representatives to the Chamber, additional at reduced rate
* A free, bolded listing in our Buyer s Guide/Membership Directory
* New Member Picture and Profile in Queensborough Magazine Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â¼ page
* One free set of membership mailing labels
* One free insert in our monthly events mailing
* Six month free membership in the Chamber s Value Plus Affinity Program
* Prominent listing in all Queens Chamber Publications, Mailings and Website
* Opportunities to display brochures at Chamber events
* Priority seating at appropriate Chamber events
* Free Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â¼ page advertisement in one issue of the Queensborough Magazine
* Ribbon-cutting Package - use of giant scissors & attendance by Chamber Representative
* Seven days of featured advertisement on the Chamber Web site per year
* Edit and Email Press Releases on your company s behalf
Major Corporate Member ($4800)
Medium to Large firm interested in fostering a business friendly climate with a strong commitment to improving the community.
All the Benefits of Corporate Membership Plus:
* Five designated representatives to the Chamber, additional at reduced rate
* A free, bolded listing with logo in our Buyer s Guide/Membership Directory
* New Member Profile, Picture and logo in Queensborough Magazine (Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â½ page)
* Free electronic mailing list of the Chamber membership each year
* One free insert in our monthly events mailing
* Free annual membership in the Chamber s Value Plus Affinity Program
* Prominent display of your color logo in all Queens Chamber Publications, Mailings and Website
* Opportunities to display your banner and brochures at Chamber events
* Reserved seating at appropriate Chamber events
* Two Free Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â¼ page advertisements in issues of the Queensborough Magazine
* Ribbon-cutting Package (use of giant scissors & attendance by Chamber Officer)
* Featured Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â½ page Profile in Queensborough Magazine
* Fourteen days of featured advertisement on the Chamber Web site per year
* Quarterly dinners with other Major Corporate Members to discuss issues pertinent to business in Queens - Only CEO s, Presidents, or designated representatives to the Chamber may attend no substitutions!
* Invitations to attend Industry Roundtables with prominent speakers. Seating will be limited and only CEO s, Presidents, or designated representatives to the Chamber may attend no substitutions!
* Opportunities for your CEO to address Queens Chamber membership as a part of Major Corporate Speaker Series.
Mission Statement: To promote the general welfare of the Borough of Queens and to foster its commerce
Insider Tips: Each year, the Chamber offers businesses the opportunity to display their products and services. The Chamber's annual Business Expo and Trade Show attracts over 100 exhibitors each year, and is visited by both Chamber members and the general public.
Neighborhood: Jackson Heights
Address: 75-20 Astoria Blvd. Suite 140
City: Jackson Heights
Telephone: 718 898 8500 ext 26
View a map of the area
Contact The Administrator of this Profile
Printer Friendly Version of This Page
Email This Listing to a Friend
Listed by: Administrative Manager
Info: The Administrative Manager
This listing has been viewed 5634 times.